The nearby Fall Creek Falls Restaurant will be closed beginning April 2, 2018 idefinitely. We have extended our menu and grill hours to accommodate visitors. See our full menu here.
Upcoming Special Events
- The Caney Fork River has been stocked for trout fishing!
- April 7 & 8, 37th annual Spring Wildflower Pilgrimage.
- Memorial Day - Room Rates $69.95 and up May 25th -May 28th
- June 7-9 is Astronomy weekend at Fall Creek Falls.
- July 4th celebration with fireworks and parade in the park. Room rates are $69.95 and up.
- Labor Day Weekend Aug 31-Sep 3. Pool closes Sept. 4.
- Sep 7-9, 40th Annual Mountain Folk Festival. Over 100 vendors and artists. Rooms are $69.95 and up.
- Bicycle Ride Across Tennessee, Sep 15-20.
- Annual bow hunts to be announced for December and January 2019. Check here for exact dates.
- Dead Zero Shooting Park just 8 miles away!
- NEW Fall Creek Fall Riding Stables opened just down the road
- Now open nearby: Canopy Challenge Course
- Click here to see the upcoming concerts at Cumberland Cavern's
- Enjoy the shops and crafts of our local Mennonite community just
minutes from The Way Inn.
Clean, affordable, family lodging
Located only 4 miles from Tennessee's
Most visited state park, Fall Creek Falls!
1989 Archie Rhinehart Parkway
Spencer, TN 38585
931-946-2800 (Reservations or anything else for that matter)
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and debit cards.
Rooms start at only $59.95 + tax on non-holidays, and $69.95 + tax on holidays.
On site grocery store for all your hiking, biking and other day-trip needs!
There's a playground for the kids!
Need directions? Click here.
Click here for more information about our establishment.