Upcoming Special Events
- 14th Annual FIREWORKS display. Sunday night, July 3rd. FREE admission at the Van Buren County Fairgrounds. Music begins at 7:00pm. Bring your own lawn chair, concession stands open early.
- Now open nearby: ZipStream Aerial Adventure Course!
- Enjoy waterfalls and hiking at Fall Creek Falls state park,
see their calendar of events here.
- Enjoy the fall festivities at Baker Mountain Farm.
- Click here to see the upcoming concerts at Cumberland Cavern's Bluegrass Underground.
- Enjoy the shops and crafts of our local Mennonite community just
minutes from The Way Inn.
Clean, affordable, family lodging
Located only 4 miles from Tennessee's
Most visited state park, Fall Creek Falls!
1989 Archie Rhinehart Parkway
Spencer, TN 38585
931-946-2800 (Reservations or anything else for that matter)
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and debit cards.
Rooms start at only $59.95 + tax on non-holidays, and $69.95 + tax on holidays.
On site grocery store for all your hiking, biking and other day-trip needs!
There's a playground for the kids!
Need directions? Click here.
Click here for more information about our establishment.
Click on city for extended forecast.
GPS: 85°25'24"W, 35°37'23"N